Friday, January 25, 2008

My Death Note

If you find me lying in the coffin, please do not call my name. I don't wish to shed any tears but do burn me with my favourite photographs.

Incineration may turn me into ashes. My destination may seem faraway. Though I am gone forever, I will still always remember you.

I may died of overdosing of pills. I may died of natural death but the reason for my death isn't important. Cause the key to my life is having something to die for.

Those laughters I had brought, those places I had been to will always be a part of me. For they are all pieces of the life I had before.

Before I forget, can you do me a favor?

Please smile at my funeral.

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

huh! u dying arh???
dun die la.. I will cry one leh...
How to smile?
Heee....

19 said...

yes,that's the way to smile at my funeral :)

lydd said...

mai si larh. siao si bo? jiak ba bo tai ji zhuo ah?

Junyou said...

oi mai si hor!!!haven mit up n u wan to die!!!