Thursday, October 18, 2007

MIG - Man In God


That particular tuesday morning, I met God himself. He worn a dark brown cloak, without any footwear. He approached me along a busy street while I was heading to work, with His head facing downwards, he said, 'My son, I've heard alot about you.'

I told him even He was God, He needs to show basic courtesy by looking at that person when talking to him or her. So He raised His head and I saw it. In His eyes, I saw countless of people screaming in pain. Like they are all trapped in a sea of flames. Or to be exact, Hell.

I backed off immediately. I could feel the agonies and sufferings of those people, just like I was there too! They were yelling out to me. He continued patiently, 'I heard everything my Christians said to you. I heard them all.'

I was trembling in fear. Who the hell is he? Why the fuck is he telling me this? My head turned heavy, with fears and doubts. He inced a step closer to me. Stop!

By now, I realised something. No beard. No long poor conditioned hair. Instead, short trimmed hair in place.

Wait! That face! It was me! What the fuck?!

I swear, it.. just evolved! I must be seeing things! With another step closer, He inced towards me. Is this another terrifying nightmare of mine? No, it can't be. It's far too real!

'Son, this is what you wanted. I threw them all to Hell. Now that nobody can influence you, you should be happy, right?'

Are you mad?! Of course i won't be. I was rooted to the spot. I stood there staring back at him, though i wanted to speak up, no word came out from my mouth. After all, would you talk to a person or God that exactly resembles you? He smiled, 'I know you don't mean what you said. Now son, here's a chance to save them all. You'll be God in this dimension for this moment. Or at least, in this fucked up world.'

With that, he disappeared. I looked around for him. I was not on the street where I was at. Instead, what greeted me was a pool of flames. Inside, those Christians were screaming, 'We are sorry for influencing you my friend, save us please. Only you can do it now!'

I inspected my surroundings. Kerosene on my left and fire-proof lifebuoys on my right. Well, of course i will save them. After that session with God, I was more than certain that I could do it. Even God agrees with me.

'Alright guys, hang on. I'll save you all from staying in this fucked up world.' With that, I poured the whole tin of kerosene to haste their dying process.

The screams were getting louder. I covered my ears. Bear with it. I waited for five minutes.

Slience.

Mission Accomplished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you love to barbeque?

19 said...

no!but i love to eat bbq food ^^ in the future wanna bbq for me?you do the work,i makan the food.strike a balance

Anonymous said...

before that, you place the charcoal and get the fire started. that is more balance.