Saturday, October 27, 2007

Innocence


One of my cousin asked me hundred of questions. I will not emphasise on those questions but instead, the answer. Noted that it is not in plural. Yup, everything leads me to A conclusion. He has got himself a girlfriend! But those questions, they are so pure. Innocence. Which reminds me of what I was. Everyone has got his innocence times you fuckbag so stop laughing.

In my family, all my cousins, I'm considered the second eldest. Second big head. My eldest cousin is a year older. So I think the most outstanding one among all is no other than me. My favourite young cousin , Primary 5, isn't playing a fool outside. He doesn't play soccer, doesn't go to the playground after school and does his homework everyday. What the heck? His results are damn good though. (Compared to me)

When i was around his age, I lied to my mum telling her that i have tuition after school and i went to the gameshop below my block to play computer games! If i wasn't mistaken, 1 hour cost around 4-6 bucks. I played for around 3-4 hours. It was already 6.30pm, it's getting late and I'm having this bad feeling that my mum found out about my lie so i decided to fight my last round before i go. Just when I finished having this thought, I saw a familiar face outside the glass panel. Eh? What! This time I am going to be a dead piece of meat! I remembered vividly I stick my tongue out. My mum's face is just like the Malaysia Bear, so black and fierce. I can smell Despair, Disappointment, Damage and.. Death! I was whacked pretty hard after i followed her home quietly. As a result, grounded for god-knows-how-long.

My other cousin, 15 years of age, doesn't go out with his friends during holidays, doesn't play any sports and trying very hard to impress people by asking me how do I spike my hair upwards. His school results around the same compared to me. (I think i won him)

When I was around his age, I went Orchard with my friends even after school to have a taste of the world. And thinking that wearing school uniform with the shirt being untucked is way fucking cool. I played soccer everyday after school till 6pm and as a result, my results suck. Though i was not a good student, still, I had that basic innocence that a student should have.

After all the flashbacks i brought you guys to, it's the 'Innocence' that i am emphasising on. All good things come to an end i guess. Those were the times when our innocence brought us to questions and things, we did and asked. Been there, done that? Those were also the times when I was.. fucked by a lady.

There goes my innocence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

before you were even 'fucked', you have never musturbated before?

19 said...

masturbation is pure innocence.sex can make one person lose his/her innocence.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.. i felt so innocent right now.