Monday, October 08, 2007

The Goddess of the Golden Serpent


I tried to find anything for it to devour but i could find nothing like her. She is my gem, my love and the perfect food for the golden serpent. I couldn't give her up. For she was the greatest lady i've ever met. So with this, I fought the creature with everything i've got.


Days and nights went by, I was worn out and battled. The serpent displayed no sign of fatigue. It sent another wave of attack. Just when i thought it was the end, it's thorns struck her right in the eyes. She appeared right in front to shield me. I leaped into the air and pierced the angry sword right into the heart of the serpent. It's screams filled the air. Agony was all over my head. The serpent sent a thump to the ground.

I ran over to her. She had her hands in mine. My tears wet her silky hair. Her blood dyed my armour red. The venom was turning her so white. Her pale face was filled with affection. Her dry lips let out a smile. With blood rushing out from her eyes, she spoke in her dying breath,

'My Dearest Prince Charming, for the glory of love, we did it..'

With that, her head collapsed in my arms. I sliced the serpent's eyes with precise and attached it to her necklace. She can still see the world or at least, the serpent we killed.

She is the Goddess of the Golden Serpent.

No comments: