Friday, October 26, 2007

www.saw4.com


Today is such a lovely day. With the sun so bright, the butterfly is enjoying it's usual tour around the flowers outside my window. I miss this scene so much. It's been raining for all my off days. After coming back from work after a whole night of rocking and drifting, the last thing you wanna see is the rain pouring down on you. Now, that's what I'm talking about. The sun, oh and the flies. With only the smoke I exhaled spoiled the beautiful scenery. Other than that, everything is so prefect and i love it this way. With this, the world is so beautiful and how I hope this could last. But well, all good things come to an end. And as I'm typing this sentence, the hell truck parked itself just below my block. The truck that delivers your unwanted goods and food. Good timing.

I realised something about most of my friends. They are getting more 'emo' as time goes by. Every single post or every single thing they do, they can relate it to their love life. I suggest purchasing the Old School Gay Pop album from me. I'm compiling it. Sometimes, you can't blame humans too. I can be that 'emo' too. That's why i hate so much about our humans' emotions. I really wish i can remove them. It's irritating and I don't mind being a Martian.

I just managed to come across this. What?! Alright,i thought it's all over. But hey, it's back! I'm a fan of SAW! Let's go watch it everybody!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

Wah... eMo also cannot meh?

Let all get EMO together!
All be EMo!

19 said...

Alright,let's say EMO together. 1 2 3 EMO! Alright,now as the EMO chairman, those who wanna join pay me for the compulsory CD i'm compiling.

Anonymous said...

fucking emo-less kid.