Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Three Little Pigs


Once upon a time, there was three little pigs. They were growing up to be some fine pigs so their mum decided to let them go out to the world to find their own homes. So three of them left for the forest. They came across this straw man and a whole mountain of straws. The first pig decided to build it's house with straws, so he got some straws and started building it. The two other pigs continued their way to find other means of building their homes. They came across this woodcutter with piles of wood. So the second pig asked for some wood and he got it. So he got some wood and started building his house. The last pig continued his way in the forest. He happened to come across this construction bangala with bricks. He asked for some bricks to build it's house, so he got some bricks and started building it.

Finally, the three pigs finished building their own homes. Relaxing in their own homes with a cup of hot tea sure made their day. Looking at the furnishes and their first home they built. They were very proud indeed. Golden strips of sunlight escaped from the horizon as the sun made her way home. It was getting dark and the first pig was getting ready to sleep when he heard a voice out from the front door of his straw house.

Hey pig hey pig, could you let me in so I could eat you as my dinner?

No no big bad wolf, I won't open up and you won't get a piece of me!

Then in that case, I will have to use force!

So the big bad wolf huffed and puffed. He managed to blow the whole of the straw house down. The first pig ran as fast as it could.

Fuck that straw man! Why didn't he warn me about the weak straw? Nooooooo


But how could he outrun the big bad wolf? It was after all, just a pig. Pigs are stupid, right? As a result, the first pig was eaten as an appetiser. So the big bad wolf walked on to find it's main course for the night. And then he saw this wood house.

Hey pig hey pig, could you let me in so I could eat you as my dinner?


No no big bad wolf, I won't open up and you won't get a piece of me!

Then in that case, I will have to use force!

So the big bad wolf huffed and puffed. He manged to blow the door of the wood house down. The second pig was trapped.

Fuck that woodcutter! Why didn't he remind me to build a back door? Nooooooo

How could he forget to build a back door? It was after all, just a pig. Pigs are stupid, right? As a result, the second pig was eaten as the main course. So the big bad wolf walked on to find it's desert for the night. And then he saw this brick house.

Hey pig hey pig, could you let me in so I could eat you as my dinner?

No no big bad wolf, I won't open up and you won't get a piece of me!

Then in that case, I will have to use force!

So the big bad wolf huffed and puffed. But no matter how he huffed and puffed, the brick house did not move an inch! Not even a centimeter! So he decided to climb up the brick house through the chimney to enter the house. In the end, he was being cooked dinner for the third pig instead! Big Bad Curry Wolf!

Hahahaha, look how clever am I as a pig? Don't you agree? I am such a genius!


From this classic story, can we see something common in us humans too? More than often in life, when things are fucked up somewhere, we don't look at ourselves as the mistake. Often or not, we shift the blame on others so that it could possibly make us feel better. Ultimately, when things are going our way, we don't look at others as the considering factor. We don't pinpoint at others. Instead, we direct all the praises and credits to ourselves. Look at the third pig. Did he even thank the bangala who gave him the bricks? All in his head was probably, I am the man! YAY! Would you ever think of others when you succeed? Well, maybe..

We are after all, just humans. Humans are selfish, right?

Src of '3 little pigs' picture// Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time before you start writing your story, label it NC 16 for 'Strong Use Of Language' alright?