Friday, November 09, 2007

MIG II - Man In God II



I met God once and I was even God for once. So after that incident, I did not believe in ghost, spirit nor Satan. Till one day, I encountered it.

This girl was around the age of 15. When I first saw it, I almost shitted in my pants. She had the most terrifying features. Her eyes were hollow and bleeding from all her crying. The dried blood stick to her cheek. Her face was as pale as a sheet.

With my elbow touching my foot, I sat in that position for 15 minutes. I was sniffing my stuff. Reaching the peak, I gasped. My eyes were looking at each other. The aroma was getting the better of me when she appeared right in front. Imagine having to stand on the highest mountain on earth, Mount Ang Mo Kio, taking in the essence of the quality air up there and suddenly, an Ice Big-Foot appeared right in front of you. I was at the peak of the kicks and I felt this in my heart. She terrorised me instantly with her deadly stare. Her face was just 2 centimeters away from mine. I did not move an inch. I could smell the stench from her mouth.

Drop that, you pathetic drug abuser!

She demanded with her bassly voice. I was dumbfounded. Looking straight into her eyes, everything flashed in my head. It happened within a second. I dropped the packet I was holding and crawled away from her. Each attempt to crawl away from her, I was being drawn back to the same spot. I was crawling on the spot! With my head still containing the drugs' effect, I could feel Fear. Never once did I feel Fear feeding on drugs. It supposed to supply Courage, not Fear! I was still looking down at the ground, my limps were moving non-stop. Hoping she could lift off the curse any second and I could crawl away soon. But that wasn't the case.

I need you to help me and I promise you will never regret it. Are you going to take this deal bitch?

Of course! Are you kidding? I'll do anything!

But those words of mine, I could not move a single muscle to open my mouth. My pants were wet by this time.

I don't think you have any choice here. Take me to the place where you met that asshole.

..Who?

Stop playing dumb you fuckbag, that piece of old shit that let you played him for once.

Ookaay, I guessss that God? I thinnnk I er..

Move your ass bitch!


I reached the place where I've met God. Everything seemed like it just happened yesterday. The pool of flames and the christians. That demon started chanting some unknown language which sounded like Spanish to me. Then, this old man appeared. He was the God! The both of them stared at each other for the longest time. Turning their heads towards me, I was rooted to the spot once again. There I was brought to another dimension again.

In this dimension, there was only the three of us. And in front of me now, was two pools of flames! One pool with christians in it and the other, with all the satanists. All of them were crying and screaming from the endless pain they were suffering. Both God and Satan started to bombard me with questions.

O son, you disappointed me with your last decision. But, it's alright. Everyone makes mistake. I know you regret your choice. Now, you'll have another chance to redeem yourself.

Shut the fuck up oldfuck. You know shit! I will reward him with all the 3-Ps. Everything to gain rather than having to save lives and ended up sniffing his pathetic glue! Eh bitch, all the 3-Ps. Power, Possession and Pussies. Are you in for it?

O son, hear no evil. Don't let him influence your kind heart. Make your choice son.

Kill all the muthufucking christians and the 3-Ps are yours PAL!

Their noises were making me irritated. I inspected my surrounding. It was the same. Kerosene on my left and fire-proof lifebuoys on my right. The two pools' flames were getting so hot that I could feel it even standing metres away. The two of them were still debating while their people down there were screaming for help. I thought it over. I think I gotta save them all. I took all the lifebuoys and threw them all into the two pools. One by one, they swam their way to safety. They were all by the side of the pool, not believing that they survived the ordeal. Satan and God were shocked that I saved all of them. Their eyes in disbelief, Why did you save them all? You had only one choice!

Now, it's your turn to try your own shit! Get into the pool both of you!

I was backed up by all the people whom I saved. I instructed all of them to get the two of them into the pools! One in each! There, Satan and God being submerged in their own creations! Screaming and yelling for help.

No help this time my son, I told God.
Not this time, you muthufucking BITCH!
I yelled at Satan.

With that, I poured all the remaining kerosene into the pools. Burn mutherfuckha BURN! Their screams continued for another minute. This time after a minute, there wasn't any more sound coming from within. Instead, I heard applauses and cheering. I turned around. All of them were kneeling and praying to me. Their lives were saved by me. I was their new God. Or Satan? I guess, Godan. They offered their eternity's devotion to me. I was the new breed of God and Satan. Their creation. Their product.

There, conquering this fucked up world and turning it into my own ideal world. With my very own pioneer group of devotees. I aimed to bring a whole new level.

Ask.
Change.
Create.

I just scrambled everything here. And I can never stop. Sometimes, I type without thinking. I apologise if the contents offended you. And if you think some are rubbish, let those rubbish stay and you shall move on.

No comments: