Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Your Night Companion.

Do you still remember those nights? Have you ever feel remorse for what you did? You didn't try to make it work. You didn't even bother to care about me anymore. Those nights I would watch you to sleep. Those nights you would just hug me without saying anything. I did not question about anything you'd done. How could you do this to me? I did not care if you were fooling around. It does not matter at all. All I ask for is you to come home every night.

If you could just pick me up from underneath..

Everytime you would lie by my side. Eveytime you would hug me to sleep. Everytime, oh why? How I wish I could return the favour. How I wish my arms could reach out too. That if I've got any. That if you still care. Now that everything isn't the same anymore, I couldn't even walk out on my own.

If you could catch me from beneath..

You brought her home, she threw me off our room. Beneath the place I called home. The place we would lay on every night. Now, it's only a bed for both of you. If only, I could speak up. If only I could spread my arms. I would not be here, under the bed I called home. No one care anymore. For I am just your sleeping bolster.

I'm going under..

No comments: