Tuesday, October 30, 2007

:)

Her friends were waiting for her at the bus stop. Other bystanders were all looking at us. There, her boyfriend sitting there, looking upon and not saying anything. We were on the grass patch just metres away from that bus stop. We played and hit each other. My tee was stained with mud after rolling on the grass. She injured her knee and her whole body was with mud and grass. I could tell that she was enjoying herself despite the fact that her boyfriend was looking on with jealousy. I was jubilant. After what seem like forever, we decided to stop. By this time, I realised all her friends were gone. No jealous boyfriend at that bus stop. All that were left were those people waiting for their buses. She realised it too. She reached for her handphone and saw a message. It was her boyfriend, saying that he was disappointed. Her face turned sad for a moment. Looking at her, dirty and injured, I offered her to come over my place to clean up.

See lah, I'm injured and it's all your fault! :(

I am sorry, let me carry you.

She put her arms around my neck. It's been so long since we have been so close. I miss those times we were together. Now that you are here with me, I will treasure every single moment with you.

We reached home and I didn't realise the sun is so bright from the inside of my room. I blinked once, twice. I tried to shield off the light but it was coming from all directions. I opened my eyes. I see yellow all round. I took the towel off my eyes.

What time is it?

It's already 4.30.

Fuck, it was a dream. I got up, thinking about it for a second. Back to work with a smile.

But I'm glad she came back just for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dreams aside, whats your view on iPod Touch now?