Wednesday, October 03, 2007

That girl I'll never understand

Just chatted through msn with a friend this afternoon. She told me that she changed for the better and is a different person compared to years ago. From a bad girl to a good girl and she is mature now. I admit that there are differences from the way her words are phrased, the way she typed and project herself. Though she has changed a little, she is still that immature girl I knew. Her words portrait her world to be so dark, that she is always lost in her world of darkness. She chose it. She can't blame anyone.

The question is that, does pointing out your own changes to others change the way you are? So i turned the table around and asked her, How do you define a bad girl?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then, how will you define me?

Madeleine said...

And also me... how u define me! Hahahaha....

19 said...

you guys are assholes.

Anonymous said...

Ah Dong, mummy always taught you to be courteous to others. Do not score vulgarities again ok?

Anonymous said...

scold*