Friday, October 12, 2007

those times.

I've been listening to rock and metal for too long. Blasting the earphones wherever i go with Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Ill Nino, Saosin, Korn, Payable on Death and the list can go on. Whatever it is, i think i'm sick of these! Nowadays, i listen to Old School Gay Pop! (Oh yah! Btw i down... er i mean i just BOUGHT the Hairspray OST! HAHAHA, the songs make you wanna dance with your parents!) It's a new genre of music OSGP. It's time to change too, guys. If you want a taste of real gay pop, pm me. I won't reveal it to anyone i swear. I've got all the old school gay pop songs! Whenever i listen to these songs, i've got this feel balls. I simply can't put into words how this feel comes about. I grew up listening to those songs so maybe i guess it's too long since i touch them. So when it comes to me, naturally the feel is back and that is sensational i tell you! Just like when your first bf/gf asking you for a patch. It's the same feeling, i swear. Or simply, just like what Coleman said, Am i really a gay?






Oh,I almost forgot about this when I came across it while I was browsing my folders. A short film we attempted when i was back in NAFA. The idea is fantastic, the process was fun, but the execution sucks. Sorry for the 'Oh! It's shoooooo scaaryxxs that i almost shit my pants out' feeling. And yes, what we tried to portray was a horror flick. I know, don't rub it in please. But I like the color treatments of the different scenes cause i was the colorist. :D




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo.. look at those pics remind me of the fun we had in the process of making our first film.. its great.. and yes, it's been ages since the last time u saw ya.. and so.. you've turned into a gay huh..? ahaha. then yy will have another choice to choose from le LOL~!

19 said...

yeah,still remember those times during our grad show.hahaha,just like opening a stall and making hell lot of noise there.well,i might be a gay but i certainly won't chose him.he's worse than a gay!LOL