Monday, March 31, 2008

An Addict in 5 Days of Hell

An addict was being isolated in a cell and his drug was taken away from him for 5 days. He could not initiate communicate with the outside world and what's left of him was a bed to sleep on and a phone that couldn't make outgoing calls. He could only endure for 5 long days and wait for help to arrive.

Day 1
06:50am
29 March 2008, Saturday
As the phone goes dead, my heart rate slows down. I monitored it for more than hours. I just can't get to sleep. The side effect sets in, I guess. This is going to haunt me for a long long time..

Day 2
11:30am
30 March 2008, Sunday
I stare into void. Can I do this on my own? The odds are against me. I look on as there's a long way ahead of me. I can't help by taking in numerous deep breath. Sitting at the corner of this dark and frightening cell, I can't help by sob in tears. All these may make me look more like an addict but I guess I can't help much..

Day 3
10:30pm
31st March 2008, Monday
Waiting for the phone to ring, I anticipated it ten over times today. I feel jaded. There's something missing and I don't feel right. Is this the way how it should be? As my kicks set in, I tremble in fear and uncertainty. I just can't kick the habit of breathing heavily but yet, I survived the third day. Somehow or somewhat, I survived so far just to hang on to that very day. Till then, I know hanging on is the only solution..

Day 4
11:10pm
1 April 2008, Tuesday
The phone rings! I rush over but by the time I pick it up, the line goes dead! I throw the phone on the floor. It is completely useless! My respiration system stalls. I can't breathe easy. It's amazing how my body could resist this far till the fourth day. I thought I was going to give way. I thought I was never going to find Sunday. Without able to get to you is torturous. This ordeal is tearing me apart. But everything is coming to an end soon. This addiction is making me paranoid as I tremble under my blanket, in this place I call Hell..

Day 5
12:25 pm
2 April 2008, Wednesday
Everything is coming to an end real soon. This Hell, this ordeal and these torments are worthwhile in exchange for your return. One more day. I shall wait impatiently for your return for this addiction I've been craving for, is by far, the sweetest addiction I've ever craved for.

p.s; lydd, you're the one that addict craves for and you're my drug, my sweetest addiction :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you sell prata? one moment act cool, another moment act mushy hushy sushy kushy.

19 said...

it's all my emotions here. not act you yangy

Anonymous said...

come talk to me in MSN, it's not appropriate to talk here, emo.