Sunday, December 30, 2007

Without you, I'm nothing.

I owned everything to him. It caused him his life, and duly, served me right. The guilt fencing around my heart robbed me of every possible way of regenerating new cell membrane in my head. Those nights I've never thought I would make it and those times I've never thought of running through are all additional burdens. Who said What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? I am still standing here, with my two feet on the ground and both arms raising high, taking these fucking torments in my stride, not able to continue what I was supposed to. I was not made to be like what I am now, but I was forced to. I'd never believe in drinking my sorrows away. Now that I do, those enlightenment don't seem to make sense anymore. Does my wrongdoing serve any purpose? If that's so, please tell me so, GOD. Please grant me that halo you've given to countless of angels. I need it so badly than any other divines cause what these I've been through were much worse than anyone of them had! If I was the one at fault, punish me you bag. If you thought that having him gone could make my heart bled for the rest of my life, reflecting on the wrongdoing I'd make, well fuck you! If you believe in karma, I believe in having chain anal sex with all the Men in the Multiverse!

To my best mate, you're like a brother to me. My negligence cost you your life, I would never forgive myself. For everything that GOD had given me, I overcame them. Without you, I'm nothing. These eyes of mine seeing you all over me. This should be the solution to the root. I dug my eyes out and replaced with yours but it got worse.

Now, with my new looks exactly like yours, I thought this ordeal would stop but I was wrong again. Nothing exists without you. With you in and out of me, should I kill you a second time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.