Monday, May 05, 2008

A Chat with Adebayor

I was waiting for the bus, standing up and reading the Newpaper. I was plugged in to my iPod so I couldn't hear any surrounding sound. I was reading the sports section and it was an interview with Adebayor. As I was reading, my vision went black for a moment. Then I realised there was this black guy just beside me trying to ask me something. I guess he had been calling out to me quite a few times but as I was listening to the music, I couldn't hear it. So he reached out his hands and waved in front of my Newpaper. That's why I saw black for a moment. I took off my earphones and looked up. It's ADEBAYOR!

Adebayor, 'Hey, this bus to punggol plaza?'

Me, 'Yeah, later when we're on board the bus, i'll tell you where to alight. I'm taking this bus as well.'

Adebayor, 'Ok.'

So we boarded the bus and after telling him where to alight,

Me, 'So you're going there for?'

Adebayor, 'I don't know, walk around. How's the place, nice?'

Me, 'It's not really that fantastic. Just a small mall. So where you're from?'

Adebayor, 'I'm from Africa.. How about you?' (I was expecting Togo though.)

Me (wtf isn't it obvious?), 'Huh? Of course I'm from Singapore.'

Adebayor (showing a cheeky face, not believing me), 'Are you sure?'

Me (wtf?), 'Yeah of course. I'm a Singaporean. I live here. Why? (Wtf?) Then where do you think I'm from?

Adebayor, 'Oh, you look like you're from Hong Kong.'

Me, 'Nooo, I'm a Singaporean. :) (Yeah, I looked like the guy in those sex scandals who fucked female celebrites' reputations up, don't I?)

(Or is it that I'm fat?)




His looks resembles Adebayor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh... what fuck is this?