Friday, August 22, 2008

The Last Sunrise

A mixed of emotions. Never felt this way before. I feel jubilant and sad and stress at the same time. I can't seem to find that loud voice I possess to shout that few alphabets. My jubilance gets the better of me when I'm in base. You could say that I'm making them feel worse. My sadness hides inside of me so nobody knows why. The stress in my head is turning my beauty sleep into a confined room. A room getting smaller by the hour as four walls seem to invade my personal space. A space I used to have. A space where my dream travels to and fro without any obstacle. Now, there is hardly any for me to breathe. Behind these four walls, there are still more walls. Behind more walls, there are walls surrounding these walls. As if there were translucent, I could look directly through them. And what I see every night, are thousands of walls. I am surrounded, confined by all of them.


No comments: