Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rise & Shine!

It's time to wake up early in the morning. Though I really hope I could. Quite a number of things are waiting for me to accomplish. In the midst of finding a job, whole lot of stress, and a quarter of the room not 'touched-up'. Rather, I've been trying my best to pack my room. Want a refreshing look (mainly due to my desk). I wish I could just swipe off all the things on my desk and leaving it empty! I just can't seem to discard those things which are of no use to me. I have a habit of keeping them. And that's totally opposes my mum. She just loves throwing every single 'treasure' she can find that are of no use in my room, or rather, our house I mean. And to her, everything has no use of value! Last but not least, transfer my clothes to a newer version of my closet. These should be the ones I'm going to spend my time on these few days, or maybe weeks? Earlier, had a quarrel with Jingxia. I was hopping mad that I scolded her. I guess I just snapped. It's a bit harsh on her perhaps. It's been inside of me for too long so I just exploded. Well, everything will be alright tomorrow. It's rise and shine time! Get up!

Shit all the fucking stress out from my asshole!



click to full view please.
:D

No comments: