Friday, September 26, 2008

WHERE ARE MY SLIPPERS?

Do you believe in Curse? Have any idea that Curse follows you wherever you go? At least, I'm not alone. I have my whole family with me. Cursed and.. Swear-ED. Well, it's not one of those 'haunted-house' curse, of course. CHOI! It's the Slippers'(& Shoes) Curse.

I do not know of any of that case happening in my first home we stayed. In the first place, my first home would not had anything of that happening. Cause we knew most of the active neighbours staying in the same block. My entire floor of neighbours, we paid each other visits. So our relationships with and around my neighbourhood were quite strong. But we moved. A wrong move.

And I suspect this S&S Curse, began to start it's basis when I moved to my second home. Due to the habit of placing our slippers outside our home, we did not even think twice of not putting our slippers outside our house. I mean, who will expect filthy people would come to your doorstep and took your slippers away? So anyways, the curse started from there. Slippers started to disappear. Shoes in the shoes' rack outside my house got lesser as days went by. So we withdrew all our slippers/shoes back into our house. Did not dare to EXPOSE them outside anymore. Though most of the slippers are cheap, we don't run a 'SLIPPER STALL' to donate. One pair of slippers/shoes does not cost us a lot. But ten pair of slippers cost us quite a lot! My family even planned an ambush to catch the culprit but of course, didn't get even close to it. Though we suspected there would be two different culprits. One of the jackasses, my neighbour living somewhere above us. But anyways, didn't get them. Fucking Jackasses. So we moved again.

After everything, we thought we could start afresh. Throw all those slippers back to where they belong. Outside~ Yeah. We could put our slippers outside again. With shoes rack and everything. Who could imagine the worse? Another Jackass as a new neighbour. Talking about good fengshui, nicely done. I don't care whether her IQ is lower than normal, but you can't possible throw every of our shoes/slippers placed outside our house! So we just withdrew our 'troops' back where they should NOT belong. This is not the end. Even the small altar outside my house was not spared! The oranges used to offer to the Chinese gods, yes the oranges. She threw them. What the fuck? We caught her a couple of times, but did not to confront her mother cause after all, we are neighbours. It wouldn't be nice. Oh, and she loves to walk out of her door and peek right into my house. I caught her most of the time, and glared back at her. She would turn and went back to her house. Don't let me catch you again, Jackass.

This time, I couldn't take it. One pair of slippers placed IN our house near to the door. My grandfather just wear it outside for a walk along the corridor and placed it there. So next minute, it's gone. I searched around the house, couldn't find it. Who would you suspect? Passenger A went by and took it? My corridor is in such a way that only my house and my neighbour's are situated side by side. So the corridor is mostly, or can I use the word, 'Always', used by both of us? Hence, who the fuck will pass by and take them! So I could not take it anymore. My brother and I went over to confront them. Though we didn't get back the slippers, I gave the culprit one hell of a lecture. During the lecture, she even checked her locks were properly locked as she scared that I might barge in. I think she peed her pants.

Is this curse finally liften? Only time will tell. When will I have wonderful neighbours? Like those with a pretty girl-next-door kind. How I wish. If that's the case, I don't mind putting all my slippers and shoes outside.

Jackass.

No comments: