Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eye the Day.

Newbies or I call them 'Buay-Gan-Ers', I hate to play with. They have no idea how to kick a ball properly, let alone to mention dribble or tackle. I've got a long scratch mark on my left arm and a damaged right eye during a soccer match with a group of 'Buay-Gan-Ers' and my primary school mates. And the worst part, NOBODY believe me that my injured eye can't seems to see anything! I can't blame my friends though, I played and scored goals like nothing is wrong with my eye at all. They thought I was kidding with them, NO I WASN'T! I played most of the time with my right eye closed! If I am lucky, the 'Buay-Gan-Er' who marked that temporary scar on my left arm has STD. It's quite a deep/long one for a scratch. If I am unlucky, I'll paid a heavier price if my right eye's condition worsen. You see, I rather die of STD then have blindness in one of my eyes. I experienced that for an hour or so, and I am not going to experience it again. Never.

This is serious shit, no joke.

Nonetheless, met up with some old friends and it was cool. But other than that, disastrous day.

No comments: