Monday, September 15, 2008

Who are the sore losers?

It's not that I want to boast around about the victory Liverpool won over Man Utd. It's that the interesting part is there are so many sore losers around us. So many excuses Man Utd fans come out with. I just can't help by laughing when I come across any of them.

So I happen to 'met' one of the Man Utd fans. I annoyed him by constantly putting the scoreline across of him. So he finally replied. Ha, and his answer just came out and I hit the nail on the head. Just one of the classic answers I predicted, or you may rather label the answers They provided as 'Excuses', and he replied, 'Man Utd lost cause we were without C.Ronaldo. If he was around, we would win.'

Well, of course I laughed my ass + head off. But I didn't further rub his wounds with salt cause I did not want to be an asshole like Them. It's funny when you see Them trying to find all sort of excuses. You can argue with them till the cows come home cause it's another of an egg and hen story. But I found of a way to keep them quiet. At least, for three seconds.

'So you're telling me that Man Utd can't do without C.Ronaldo? Tell me then, are Man Utd a one-man team?' On whatever they reply, try this.

When you lose, you lost. Take it like a man. Stop whining like a pussy.

And when after you did, you better pray hard that they don't go ahead and win any cups during that season. Or worse, win the next future fixtures with your team. So you better start crossing your fingers, just like what I am doing, that your favourite team better not lose to Man Utd. If not, They would definitely haunt you.

Sleep tight.



p.s. | till then, I am still living on the victory that my team has deserved, as long as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you do this to me when Liv won Ars 4-2 in the CL?

19 said...

Cause Arsenal is not in my league. Not even worthy to mention.

LOLOLOLOLOL