Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Answer.

When one reaches the boiling point, one can explode. I've been burying them for so long. I can't take your shit anymore. This is not the first time I was disappointed. And definitely, I am not the first one to be disappointed by you. Think about it.

You were the one who always say that I am always right while others are wrong. Yes I admit. But why? Cause I know my stand and I speak my mind. I don't cover up my words. I express them. On the other hand, you used words that oppose your actions. Most of the time, you think you know me. You think you understand me. And you think I don't know you, don't quite understand you. Let me tell you now. You don't know me at all. And I know everything shit you've been doing and everything about you. Please read my SMS to you, I typed them not in a fit of anger, they are for you to read when you cool down, especially the last one. Think about it carefully. And it's not the excuses I mentioned, look at it as a bigger picture. Your partner can't help you on this one, cause she is equally similar. I tried to help you, but I failed.

I leave you with this;

You try to figure out what's wrong with everyone else. You try to find an answer for all of them. You tried and you failed. And you will never succeed until the moment you realised the answer is not with them. It's with you. It's IN you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been 3 months since you updated your blog.

19 said...

oops. it's been 3 mths since i visit my blog too.