Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 Times European Champions.

There, it's been 3 long months since I step click on this blog. Anyways, these few months have been rather busy. And was so engrossed with every single Liverpool's game. Busy shopping for Liverpool posters, busy playing football every weekend, busy with catching Liverpool's games, busy downloading Liverpool match videos and busy surfing Liverpool news when I am at work. Never been so obsessed with LFC, ever.



And it's been the best week of my Liverpool life. We beat Real Madrid 5 - 0 in aggregate. Next, we beat the scums 4 - 1 at Old Trafford(btw, this is the happiest moment of my life!) and follow by a 5 goals premiership hammering in the form of Aston Villa. You can't blame us by boasting around the scoreline, the goals and the performace of our team. I mean, let's be frank, since when did Liverpool fans ever get to boast about their victory.. for long? We really deserve it. Give us a break and stop scolding us for donning our jersey only the days after the victories because most of us don it even after losing. I'm one of them. I am a proud loser and a jubliant winner.

So my dad was scolding me for being too overworked by Liverpool. He told me off a couple of times but each time, I was too engrossed in 'doing' Liverpool. Till few days ago, I was sitting down, having a puff with him and he told me that I was too crazy over football. He even suspect that I was betting money on football. But he knows nothing about the passion, of my support to Liverpool Football Club. It's not money that can measure my love, my passion and my support for Liverpool. (though I am going to place my bet on Liverpool winning the BPL) By the way, that's only my second bet on football. So he was saying, about those who were obsessed with their superstars and idols in the entertainment industry, and he pointed out that I am no different from them. I do admit that and only found out recently, that I am a Liverpool fanatic. If I can get hold onto just a blade of grass from Anfield, I will go to the contractor, ask to create a frame and to put it on my desk. My love for Liverpool Football Club will not be any lesser, forever, and You Will Never Walk Alone!

Yes Rooney, it's 5 times and Pepe, it's 5 - 0.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your poll. You should give a better option like e.g Kidnap him and bound him to a chair inside an abandoned warehouse and get the Orc and Ogre to rape him. I'll check that.

19 said...

no. that is inhuman thoughts! but i like it. he sucks