Friday, September 28, 2007

Holy cow

Dear Christ, I like you.
I do not like your Christians.
They are so unlike you.



Christians never fail to piss me off. Seriously, some Christians behave like fools when they tell others how God loves everyone. I swear to god, they really look dumb. They are showing their complete ignorance and stupidity. Just like this morning, everyone is looking at each other, and laughing at this self-proclaimed God believer. Don't make a fool out of yourself. If God lives in you, be it. Let it continue living in you and please do not spread your belief to others. What's worse, you really look a retard who had just shit in his pants and not knowing shit is brown in color, you started telling everyone that your asshole just produced Cadbury and you ate it. If you ever possess a brain, use it wisely. Make yourself stupid, it's perfectly fine with me. But please, Jesus isn't suppose to come back yet. Don't make him come back just to teach you that your asshole produced shit, not Cadbury. After all, I still respect Jesus, don't make a fool out of him.

No comments: