Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I could never take the place of your man.



It was only last June
When her boyfriend raged again
She couldn’t stop crying
Cause she knew he was going to say..

10:25 on a lonely friday night
She was squating by the stairs
Hmm, she was crying all night

I asked if she wanted to join me
And she said that,
"All she wanted was a good man.."
And wanted to know
If I thought I was qualified

And I said,
"Baby, don’t waste your time
I know what’s on your mind."
I may be qualified for a sidekick stand
But I could never take the place of your man.

It hurt me so bad when she told me
With tears in her eyes
He was all she ever had
And now she wanted to die

He left her with a slap
And another knock on her face
She couldn’t stop cryin’
Cause she knew he was going to say..

She asked me if we could be friends
And I said,
"Oh, honey baby that’s a dead end."
U know and I know
That we wouldn’t be satisfied
And I said,

"Baby, don’t waste your time
I know what’s on your mind."
You wouldn’t be satisfied
With a sidekick stand
And I could never take the place of your man

Edited from : I could never take the place of your man - Jordan Knight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in case you don't know, i'm not a hardcore fan. I'm just trying to make this blog slightly lively..