Monday, September 10, 2007

People = Shit

It was 8:19. I was waiting outside the clinic, waiting for it's grand opening for the day. I was some distance away from the entrance and when i reached, there was already this guy waiting besides the door. This guy who came just after me stood right in front of the entrance and waited. "Aww, well.." Minutes later, more people(=shit,obviously) came and stood besides the entrance. Some simply ignoring the fact that i'm the second one on the list. So well, it's perfectly fine with me cause i'm not in a rush. The nurse came and opened the door. Everyone is queuing up for the registration(noted that i was the last one in the queue) and this guy who i mentioned earlier, was second in the queue when he suddenly turned around and pointed to the space in front of him. He showed me the 'Hey, you're before me' kind of look. So i was surprised and thanked him before walking towards the counter. And, I can see all those 'boys and girls'(they were ladies and gentlemen of at least 28 of age and above but they reacted like they are just born into this world) expressions. Sometimes, it's just a matter of courtesy and opening your mouth stuffed with gold bars. How can they ignore my existence that i was actually much more earlier than them and most of them queued in front of me without even thinking. Talked about being gracious, i guess our people are just too humble to be gracious. How wonderful can Singaporean be? Sometimes after all these little incidents, you would be entitled to a forced smile on your lips. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not people = shit. Is majority of singaporean = shit.

Anonymous said...

please.. just use $80 to clear up the maxonline bill shit will you?

Anonymous said...

yesterday i just dreamt of you... trust me, it was the most gayish horrific dream i have ever dreamt of.

Anonymous said...

obviously you havent met me before you know me jie. lol. you will most probably migrate
=X

yours truly,
benny